Sunday, October 02, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks


For all of you who have sent me e-mails or left comments as to how much you like the site, I want to thank you  and let you know that you have really touched my heart.  I appreciate each and every one of you more than you will ever know and you give me affirmation that all I have done and will continue to do on this site has been for a reason.  I won't be posting every day, but I will do what I can to find interesting things for you.  I am homeschooling my daughter and that takes a lot of time and planning; it's all worth it, though, because she is in first grade and doing second grade work.I have come across many different educational sites lately that are good to help with math, spelling, reading and so much more.  I will get all these organized and have them ready for you in the next few days.  Take care and bless you all.


Sherri

No comments: