Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's Been a While


After many tests, surgeries, etc. they have found that I have fibromyalgia, interstitial cystitis (IC) and chronic fatigue syndrome.  It has been really hard the last few years with all that has been going on.  I have pain everywhere (not an exaggeration).  I am on two different pain medications and also Lyrica, which is made specifically for fibromyalgia.  On occasion, getting more and more frequent, I have had to walk with a cane because of the pain and I do get a little unsteady at times.  


I am so thankful that the Lord has brought me through this and helped me have the strength I need to get through this.  So many people ask "why me?", but I say "why not me".  I would not wish this off on my worst enemy (if I had one), it is a terrible thing.  Sometimes things happen that we don't understand; I have sometimes seen several years later why a certain series of events happened.  The Lord always has a purpose, even though we don't often know why.


I will continue to post and keep up on Faithfully.  It has been a long time and I know some of you have wondered what happened; so, I decided to get up to date.  I will continue to post recipes, helpful hints, etc.  Be patient with me, as I won't be able to post everyday.  I will keep up as much as I can and even add a few new things.  Thank you so much for being faithful.


In His Love,


Sherri

No comments: