Saturday, October 15, 2011

Here We Go Again



I had an appointment with my Gynecologist because of a suspected Enterocele (prolapse of the small bowel).  After having the examination, she ordered a defectography (don't ask) and found that there is an enterocele and also a cystocele (prolapse of the bladder).  I am going to have surgery again on October 31st to correct these problems.  Unfortunately, they are going to have to do a laparotomy (making an incision and opening my up) because of the organs involved; it would be dangerous to do it through a scope as it would risk perforating the bladder, a ureter or other things.  This should hopefully help some of the abdominal and pelvic pain that is so excruciating.  It will take about 6-8 weeks to heal, so my mother will be helping out with some things for a while.  I will not be posting for a few weeks following surgery, so I will try and do as much as I can beforehand.  Your prayers are greatly appreciated.  God Bless you and yours.


Sherri

No comments: