Monday, December 11, 2006

A SPECIAL "I LOVE YOU"

I just wanted to give a special word of thanks to my Mother. She works very hard and still comes over to see us after work or on weekends. If you need help with anything (no matter what time of night or day) she is there. There was a time when I had a really nasty virus, that she left work to come over and watch our daughter, so that I could rest. She is always telling people how wonderful her son-in-law is (of course he is the best husband and father you could find) and how she loves him like a son.

She would give you her last dollar if you needed it and look for change to go with it. I know I don't always tell her how much I appreciate her, but I do appreciate all that she does and I just wanted to say......

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

No comments: