Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Well, today is the day. I have my surgery at 2:30 this afternoon, so hopefully, the doctor can take care of all these nasty adhesions (scar tissue) that are tying things together.

I don't really know how long the recovery will be. The doctor wants to try a less invasive procedure first and if things are too bad, then he will have to "open me up". I'm hoping for the less invasive procedure, there is less pain and less recovery time. If I end up having to have the other surgery, I will not only be in the hospital for a few days, but will have a few weeks recovery time at home.

I have tried to put a little extra content in today, as I don't know when I will be able to resume my daily postings. Please check back often and peruse the archives; there is a lot of content that you might enjoy reading.

Thank you all for your prayers and continued support through this, I really appreciate it. Take care and God bless you.

Sherri

No comments: