Saturday, July 14, 2007


Yesterday was a lost day for me, basically. I went to the doctor for a consultation about surgery (which will be on Tuesday) and ended up having to undergo 5 hours of pre-op tests: blood work, chest x-ray, etc. Needless to say, I didn't post anything yesterday at all and after Tuesday, it may be 2-3 weeks. They want to do the surgery laparoscopically (which would be less recovery time, less pain and done on an outpatient basis) rather than "open me up" which will be weeks of recovery time, a lot of pain and a hospital stay of a week or so.

I will be posting until Tuesday (pain permitting) and from there, I really don't know how long it will be. I appreciate your faithfulness in sending me your comments, recipes and tips, and checking in with Faithfully every day to see what's posted. I will try and get things up and running as soon as possible.

God Bless You and Yours,

Sherri

No comments: