- Can a cat play patty-cake? Pawsibly!
- Can anything be smarter than a cat that can count? Yes, a spelling bee!
- Did you hear about the cat who swallowed a ball of wool? She had mittens.
- How do cats end a fight? They hiss and make up.
- How do you know when your cat has been using your computer? When your mouse has teeth marks on it!
- How do you spell cat backwards? C-A-T-B-A-C-K-W-A-R-D-S!
- How do you spell mousetrap in just three letters? C-A-T!
- How do you stop a ten-pound parrot from talking too much? Buy a twenty-pound cat!
- How is a cat laying down like a coin? Because he has his head on one side and his tail on the other!
- How many cats can you put into an empty box? Only one. After that, the box isn't empty.
- What cat purrs more than any other? Purrsians!
- What did one cat say to another? Have you heard the mews today!
- What did the cat do when he swallowed some cheese? He waited by the mouse hole with baited breath!
- What do baby cats wear? Dia-purrs!
- What do cats use to make coffee? A purrcolator.
- What do you call a cat that sucks on lemons? A sour puss!
- What do you get if cross a Tomcat with a Pekingese? A Peking Tom!
- What do you use to comb a cat? A catacomb.
- What does a cat do when it gets mad? It has a hissy fit.
- What grade did the cat get on his test? He got a Purrrr-fect score!
- What has more lives than a cat? A frog - it croaks all the time!
- What is a cat's favorite color? Purrrrrrrple!
- What is a cat's favorite movie? "The Sound of Mewsic."
- What is a cat's favorite party game? Mews-ical chairs!
- What sport do cats play? Hairball!
- Who helped Cinderella's cat go to the ball? Her furry godmother!
- Why do you always find the cat in the last place you look? Because you stop looking after you find it.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Posted by february sherri