Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What Happened?

Have you every had one of those weeks? Well, I had one of those weeks in 2 days. I had a lot of pain the other day and posted everything quite late and yesterday, I had an entire bedroom of furniture blocking my computer. This was due to some moisture on the carpet that leaked in from outside and not only did the outer wall have to be taken care of, but the carpet had to be cleaned immediately to prevent mold and mildew from rearing their ugly heads. Needless to say, I was unable to let all of you know in advance that I would be down for a day.

I apologize, again, for not being able to post anything Tuesday. I have added as many freebies as I could possible find today (many more than usual), to make up for the lost day.

I really appreciate all of you being so faithful. It means a lot to me and You're the reason that I keep this site up and running.

Thank you again for your understanding, and hopefully, it will be smooth sailing from here.

God Bless You and Yours,

Sherri

No comments: